castalla wrote:
> What is worth pursuing is the fact that PURE have been geared up for the
> BBC changes right from the start - they have both active live and listen
> again hls streams.   So, the question is why do they have them and
> nobody else is being given access?

Actually from the postings I read I got the impression Pure were as
surprised by these changes as anyone else. But they simply got on with
implementing new code as an immediate priority and pushed out the
update. It took them a week, which is entirely doable for a technical
company that employs good people and lets them do their job without
beaureaucratic obstacles. I've worked for companies that could respond
that fast.