bpa wrote:

> The BBCiPlayer plugin is in limbo. The choice is to:
> 1. Assume Triode will come back and do nothing except post patches etc.
> until he returns.
> 2. Assume Triode is unavailable for a period of time and so take
> control. Make a fork of BBCiPlayer plugin so that users can migrate and
> be kept up to date as far as possible. I can do some of this but I am
> not in the UK, a fork of BBciPlayer plugin will require somebody in UK
> to be part owner.
>
> edit:
>
> User of plugins can get quite stroppy for example, Triode developed a
> YouTube plugin as a favour and this sort of comment is posted

Like I said - it's all very le Carre-esque ....

Scott claims that Audio Factory is in contact with Triode ... yet Triode
is incommunicado.

Can we expect a new novel - 'The Developer Who Came In From The Cold'
???

Whatever - it's a sad state of affairs.

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Smart Radio
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker (mothballed)
Cubieboard + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
IBOX + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100 bluetooth
speaker
Squeeze2upnp - Sonos Play1 & Vistron internet radio (Reciva)