finemind wrote:
> If it actually resembled a raspberry pie, I might get away with it but I
> can't smuggle in another device that needs plugging in after getting the
> Synology just a few months back. This might lead to demands for the
> sacrifice of a secondary (or tertiary) amp, power amp, tuner, cassette
> deck etc if you get my drift (looking at the gear on your signature, you
> probably do).
>
> It's very irritating that the Nas is the problem as running LMS on it to
> have access to BBC LA programmes was what swung it for me. However, next
> week, I have an Intel Nuc arriving as a replacement for my desktop and
> if it's as quiet and cool-running as they promise I suppose I could run
> LMS on that 24/7. Would it be easier to tweak and get access to listen
> again on LMS I wonder?
>
> Thanks for your reply.

First question will be, what OS will it run - then hunt for a working
ffmpeg ....

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Smart Radio
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker (mothballed)
Cubieboard + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
IBOX + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100 bluetooth
speaker
Squeeze2upnp - Sonos Play1 & Vistron internet radio (Reciva)