patatorz wrote:
> reordering to "aif,flc,pcm,mp3" gives...change nothing. Aif are still
> converted to flc...

Can you log things ? I'll have a look at what sq2u sees and reports. I
might very well be that your player claim to *not* support aif, so it
might require a change on my side. This aif thing is painful because
there is confusion between the file format and the audio sample format
:(

In other words, a player can claim to *not* support AIFF *file* format
and only support WAV *file* format, but when sq2u is in the middle, it
does not matter as long as the player support uncompressed audio, sq2u
does the necessary "transcription" between the raw uncompressed audio
that LMS sends and whatever the player accepts

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)