philippe_44 wrote:
> I remember that and I think it was because there was an incosistency
> between 2 places where you put version number: in the repository xml
> file and in the directory of the plugin itself, there is a file named
> install.xml that includes the version number as well. At the beginning,
> they where not matching and then the plugin was always claiming to not
> be up-to-date. I'm afraid if I de-synchronize this number, the "always
> need and update" problem will happen again. Reading Michael and Pippin's
> answers, I feel that I'd better be part of the official repository list
> of I want updates to work better - still not sure, though
Up to you.  Others seem to be able to make it work.  I'm happy to test
something if it would help.
> [edit]: I've added the forced 'stopped' but I'll still look for a
> solution that uses a clean exit from sq2u and not block the LMS main
> thread at the same timeThanks.  Let me know when it's released if you want me
> to test it.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to MF amp &
ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay
(control point) to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 15.04
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, plus spare, but unused.