mherger wrote:
> Ever wanted to have automated mixes with a little more smarts than
> RandomPlay? Don't want to fight the hassle of setting up MusicIP? Try
> the new Smart Mix plugin:

Greetings,

Having moved LMS to a Synology NAS and having trouble getting
Sugercube/MusicIP working on that NAS
I just discovered smartmix as alternative.
The plugin seems to work fine, but I worry about the outcome of the
smartmix-missing.log file.
I did run the unrecognized tracks twice, once the log was about 1000
tracks, second time about 2000.
My music source consists of about 9000 tracks all ripped from original
CD's and hand crafted for the correct music tags.
If about 25 % of my library remains unknown to smartmix the usage is
seriously limited.
Thanks in advance for any advise or insight.

PS. Some answers may already be in this thread, but with that many pages
it would be quite hard to find it.