kolossos4730 wrote:
> I did press the next track button pretty quickly. But even if I wait >10
> seconds there will be a (random) track in the playlist at which playback
> stops. It's just a test, so don't feel pressured to fix this :)
>
> Moode uses upmpdcli as UPnP media renderer front-end for MPD
> (http://www.lesbonscomptes.com/upmpdcli/, please look at the first
> comment on the upmpdcli site; it's an old acquaintance :D). I also think
> there are still some bugs in Moode because even if I disable the UPnP
> renderer in Moode, sq2u is still able discover Moode as a UPnP renderer.

Thanks for the details - I know well what's happening now and this is
difficult to fix properly (although I have a quick workaround, but I
don't like it :)). Will think about it in the coming days

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)