kolossos4730 wrote:
> Philippe,
>
> I used my Roku and Moode player this weekend to listen to various (as in
> bit depth, sample rate, internet radio, Spotify, media library music,
> 'Browse Disk and folders' music) and did not encounter any problems with
> the Dropbox test version. The latest build of LMS 7.9 removed the last
> glitches in the 'Browse Disk and folders' option for me. It was a really
> stable experience. Thanks for your all your hard work and perseverance
> in trying to fix all these UPnP quirks.
>
> P.S. From now on I will post in the new squeeze2upnp plugin thread.

Excellent - If you can copy your xml file, I'll update the "profiles"
file to share. I'll then publish a correction in dev soon (should be
same as the one in dropbox, just a little mod)

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)