michi wrote:
> Would you consider adding an option to change the font color? On white
> background it would be nice to have darker text..
No, the whole reason the app can darken the background was so that I
don't have to change the text color.  It's also not as simple as just
changing the font color.  Any background that would require dark text
would also require dark icons and that's a lot of icons (five different
resolutions for each icon).

michi wrote:
> Also it would be nice to be able to hide the icons in the main menu. Imo
> they just dont fit the interface..

An icon-less menu is just too bland and the app would look just like any
other music app.  Those icons give it the "Squeezebox" look.  Besides,
took a bit time to create the home and settings menu icons and I want to
use them.