pinkdot wrote:
> I cannot reproduce the error. Could you provide the radio station url?
> Are you sure there are no other running instances of lms on your server?
>
> What is the firmware version of your radio?
>
> Not that any of these infos might have to do anything with the error,
> but the full picture is always welcome ;-)

Hi,
please look at the previous 'post'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=824902&viewfull=1#post824902)!
Responsetime is 1-3 seconds! Perfect.
All radio firmware is 7.7.3-r16676, nothing new inside 7.9.0!?!
The original 7.9.0-061 is stopped!

Could you please compare the Repack-Versions?
412+ links to cedarview and 415+ links to avoton. On the synology
download section both links to x64 version of lms! It doesn't matter?

4xRadio / 1xDuet / LMS 7.9.0-061 (& Repack 7.9.0 - 1436858598 @ Wed Jul
15) on Synology DS412+