JuE wrote:

> I tested your new version ...69138. - haven't had success. I coun't
> start lms.
Any logs or errors? Please give me some info about current DSM version
and Perl version.
> Afterwards I installed a very old version from you (...27735). - I
> installed it manually - the version run without a problem.
> I also tested the beta from Synlogoy. - Works fine for me.
>
> Do you have a old version like ...13811 or ...4380 (something between
> 27735 and 69138) for me?

No, I don't keep the previous versions.
I checked the differences between the Synology Beta and the latest
repack, there isn't much different. Except the fact that Synology puts
in the Audio scan.pm twice in their package. We have only 1 in lib.
I have to do another build for Cedarview this evening, so I will do one
more for Armada370. I'll PM you when it is available. Please make sure
that you only have one instance of LMS running on your system. After
stopping LMS, please check if the slimserver process has stopped as
well.

Thx,
Martin

-Logitech Media Server 7.9.0 ('LMS-Repack'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
-Raspberry B+ (piCorePlayer), HifiBerry - Cambridge Azur 840A -PMC GB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE - Squeezelite