pinkdot wrote:
> Any logs or errors? Please give me some info about current DSM version
> and Perl version.
>
> No, I don't keep the previous versions.
> I checked the differences between the Synology Beta and the latest
> repack, there isn't much different. Except the fact that Synology puts
> in the Audio scan.pm twice in their package. We have only 1 in lib.
> I have to do another build for Cedarview this evening, so I will do one
> more for Armada370. I'll PM you when it is available. Please make sure
> that you only have one instance of LMS running on your system. After
> stopping LMS, please check if the slimserver process has stopped as
> well.
>
> Thx,
> Martin

Hi pinktdot,
yes it's all a very strange.
I don't have any log since it won't start.
Status of LMS is stopped.
For perl and DSM I use the latest versions:
perl 5.18.4
DSM 5.2-5592

How can I see if slimserver process stopped? I deinstalled lms.
Restartet the Nas and installed afterwards...
How to clean every piece from lms? In the File Station I don't see any
app-folders, lib,... (including the installed apps),... Where can I
find/see this folders?

Another Armada370 version would be great.

Thanks
Julian