PasTim wrote:
> 1. Make sure that the LMS file type setting for flac is set to allow
> flac to be 'native' (see 'Settings', 'Advanced', 'File Types') - this
> prevents any transcoding in LMS providing the device supports flac
> 2. Make sure you include flc as the first codec for your Marantz in the
> UPnP/DLNA bridge configuration (the bridge does not do any transcoding
> itself but does declare the supported types to LMS).
>
> It should all work if both the above are set.

The codec setting was "pcm,flc,mp3"  This was causing LMS to transcode
to PCM.  Inquiring minds want to know why this means flac files get
transcoded to PCM. If it is telling LMS that FLAC is supported why does
it not send it through?  I have it set now to "flc,wav,mp3" and
everything is working fine.