slackhead wrote:
> How do I do this?  I've done an update to Max2Play via the web page but
> it remains on 2.16 and the new Kodi will not install.  I am using a U3.
>

> Also, how do I set a static IP address?  Every reboot my router is
> assigning a new IP.  Again I've tried using the 'Set fixed LAN
> IP-Address' entry on the web page but that always resorts back to
> 127.0.0.1.
>
> Thanks.

@slackhead,
--You have to pay for the full version to have the "update2Beta" option
under "settings/reboot"; it's a few easy steps to support them with
paypal.
--I'm reserving the ip from my router for the device MAC, so I didn't
use 'Set fixed LAN IP-Address'. It should work, otherwise it must be a
bug.( I'm sure that you hit the "save all settings" button on that page)