@mkkyah: your logfile looks ok - at least it contains no errors. Please
press the update button on the settings page again - it should tell you
the reason why Kodi doesn't start, if you have the latest beta (the
version number at header of the webinterface stays the same, as this is
just indicating the day of the beta release).
I tested this with the Image for the U3, that can be downloaded on the
Max2Play website. Fresh install -> update2beta -> Kodi installation from
the link --> start Kodi. There is just one remaining problem with the
beta as you need to restart the device once after updating (the apache
process seems to shut down during the update and I don't know yet
why...)

2 x Max2Play on ODROID U2/U3 with LMS, Squeezelite, Shairport, XBMC
1 x Squeezebox Receiver
1 x Denon 1713 AVR + Nubert 5.1 System
iPeng

Max2Play Webinterface and SD-Image: http://www.max2play.com/