@slackhead: the setting of a fixed static IP needs the device to have a
current IP from your router. If you do not have a router connected, this
feature will not work, as other settings like gateway and netmask will
also be set with the current values. This feature is meant for routers
that sometimes switch IPs for running devices and do not offer static
IPs. It is not meant as a plain network configuration.

OTHER KODI DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Kodi 15.1 and XBMC 13.2 from Max2Play download page:
http://www.max2play.com/en/max2play-image/
Kodi 14.2 as download Link from Hardkernel for ODROID U3:
http://builder.mdrjr.net/tools/u3/kodi_20150219-1_armhf.deb

@mkkyah:
Thanks for your feedback! I double checked it, and I forgot to add one
command to the update script... didn't test this on a new image :(. Now
it should work with the latest beta (from today). You may now also try
your own build of kodi. I also added an error-output to the start of
Kodi -> if anything goes wrong you get a clue what it might be.
I will add local links to Kodi updates later. As this is an option that
not too many people will probably use.

@atrocity: well - never testet 5.1 with flac files... maybe you find
some information in the official Kodi forums?

2 x Max2Play on ODROID U2/U3 with LMS, Squeezelite, Shairport, XBMC
1 x Squeezebox Receiver
1 x Denon 1713 AVR + Nubert 5.1 System
iPeng

Max2Play Webinterface and SD-Image: http://www.max2play.com/