rbl wrote:
> I still find live BBC radio stuttering a lot (usually for quite short
> periods now of just a few seconds). Are other people still finding this,
> and has anyone found a solution to this yet?

There are a number of causes for "stuttering"/pause/gaps so more details
always help.

Does stuttering only happen with live streams or does it happen with
on-demand/Listen Again ?
Is the stuttering - gaps without loss of audio (i.e. pauses) or gaps
without loss of audio ?
What are you using to play live streams and what format ?
Are you in UK or not ?
If playing HLS streams have you done the DNS mods ?
Have you enabled any logging (e.g. DNA , http) to determine the cause of
the stuttering ?