Man in a van wrote:
> Is Edge the windows 10 default?
>
> Re-enter the password?  I don't use W10 or Edge so you have to save.
>
> On the computer, why not try Firefox and see what happens.
>
> Also, is the Spotify password the one for Spotify.exe on the computer,
> if it is for the web based browser, it (I believe) does not work with
> the Triode plug-in.
>
> I'm sorry, but I'm empirical only, logs don't help me, but may of
> course, help some-one who knows what they are doing:o
>
> Try OrangeSqueeze on the Android.
>
> Ronnie

Thanks again Ronnie.

"The computer" is a headless Pi so no browser installed. I've tried
browsers from a couple of remote desktops with no success.
Also means that the password that I'm using is from the web based
system. Will now investigate an app for the pi and install it just to
get the password working...