pippin wrote:
> Yea, might be worthwhile, maybe some album/artist screen saver or
> something.
> Might actually be more realistic than you think because it might be I
> need something like that for the AppleTV version...

My ipad 2 has been largely relegated to reading the newspaper/online
news, light browsing and a primary squeezebox remote.  I constantly use
it to control the 4 squeezeboxes in my house.

Am very excited to see what you might have for AppleTV version.  Just
ordered mine when they went live today.  Should have it next week.  Any
timeline on when you might have an app available?

Thanks as always!