pippin wrote:
> Sure. That'S actually one of the new features in iPeng 9, a lot of users
> have asked for it.
> Why is it a problem? Why do you add CD number tags if you don't want to
> see them?
> The playback behavior is the same as before (it plays the whole album),
> it's just showing the CDs so you know where each of them starts for
> multi-disc albums.

With some albums it is all the same to me, but for example with albums
which only have few long tracks per disc this kind of listing look bit
odd. I have album(s) which have more than ten discs and they all have
just few tracks. List shows same album cover below each others. I cannot
say it is easier to read now than earlier.

Thank you for the new version anyway!