pippin wrote:
> Sure. That'S actually one of the new features in iPeng 9, a lot of users
> have asked for it.
> Why is it a problem? Why do you add CD number tags if you don't want to
> see them?
> The playback behavior is the same as before (it plays the whole album),
> it's just showing the CDs so you know where each of them starts for
> multi-disc albums.

I like this feature. For multidisks that are live concerts and just take
multiple disks, it doesn't really matter. But I have some multidisks
where one disk is the original album and the 2nd disk is the mono, and
the 3rd disk is outtakes.  Many tracks have the same names as well. So
it is nice that I can see that I'm playing disk 2 vs 1, etc.

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify