ButC wrote:
> The problems with the grouped players (sync) persists. I can cast from
> for example TuneIn Radio to the synced players and it plays fine but
> switching to casting from LMS, when I hit Play (in Orange Squeeze)
> nothing happens. Casting to individual players works fine. And switching
> back to TuneIn Radio, then sync still works. Any ideas? I'm running LMS
> 7.9 on a Win 10 laptop. And now I'm using the latest dev 0.2.0.0 :)

I only have  2 CCA and when I group them, I can see the group and cast
to it, but so my test setup is simple. Can you post a log when you try
to cast to the group ?

Is anybody else in that thread being successful with group cast ?

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2