philippe_44 wrote:
> I only have  2 CCA and when I group them, I can see the group and cast
> to it, but so my test setup is simple. Can you post a log when you try
> to cast to the group ?

Weird. I too have only two CCA that I group. I have both of them
connected to two Sony bluetooth-speakers (line in) and I've tried maybe
ten times and no luck. Turning the logging on, guess what, it then
worked. Turning logging off, and it didn't work (trying the synced group
this time only played on one of the speakers. What I noticed is that, at
least seconds after, only one of the players in the group was present in
Orange Squeeze... Well, I've attached the log.

|Filename: castbridge.log                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19645|