Erland

I have a dynamic playist based on trackstat results that plays fine with
my Radios but will not play at all with my Touch. It has worked with
numerous versions of LMS 7.9 but will not now. Let me know what info you
need to troubleshoot this. Thanks

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1451167799 @ Sun Dec 27 04:10:32
UTC 2015
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000                   Operating system: Debian - EN -
utf8
                        Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
                        Perl Version: 5.18.2 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
                                                Database Version: DBD::SQLite
1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)

One SB Touch connected by ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm
4.1 speakers
Two SB Radios wireless