Desperately trying to use a combination of
Multilibray-CustomBrowse-CustomSkip to have 5.1 DTS/AC3 files playable
only by my living room SB, which is connected to a 5.1 AV receiver.

I am trying to follow this tutorial
http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Setup_kids_room_SqueezeBox .
The principle would be to have a Stereo music library used by all SBs on
my network that would exclude DTS and AC3 files, and an "All Music"
library that would containg all, including DTS and AC3 files.

Unfortunately several of the different voices inside menus are
undocumented in the wiki, the tutorial provides step by step but I still
am not able to have menu items selectable under Settings/Player/Menus.

This is the enabled Menus section in CB:

[image: http://i65.tinypic.com/24dplch.png]

This is the Player settings/Menus available.

[image: http://i64.tinypic.com/2d1pgki.jpg]

Why is the Stereo Artists entry not available for selection?

I was trying earlier this afternoon and I seemed to be closer to a
solution but then I deleted everything thinking of starting from
scratch. I tried uninstalling the plugins and reinstalling the, deleting
their conf files in the relevant directory. But I have this nagging
feeling that somewhere, somehow, something has remained messed up.