mandryka wrote:
> No, it doesn't show up in my players, and I can't see what to do about
> that.
>
> It is a squeezebox classic, I have owned it from new.

Do you have possibility to change your squeezebox classic MAC address?
Maybe this allows you to add your player to 'My players'.

I had similar issue. Couln't controll  one of my player (based on
squeezelite) by android Orange Squeeze. And I couldn't add this player
to mysqueezebox.com.
After the change mac adders of my squeezelite player I could add it to
'My Players' and finally control it by android.