mandryka wrote:
> No, it doesn't show up in my players, and I can't see what to do about
> that.
>
> It is a squeezebox classic, I have owned it from new.

I've had similar problems with different players over the years and
every time the issue was that the MAC address of the player was
registered at MySqueezebox.com to another email or account.

There's a discussion here about why that might have happened:
http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Mysqueezebox-com-Squeezebox/dreaded-quot-invalid-mysqueezebox-com-username-or-password-quot/td-p/683080/page/2

The solution each time was to contact Logitech support and give them the
MAC address of the player and ask them to check if it was registered to
another account and if so delete it. Sure enough, the MAC address had
somehow got mis-registered and once they'd deleted it, it was good to
go.

Maybe worth a try.

Chris

2 Booms, 2 Classics, 3 Radios, 2 02 Jogglers, 1 Squeezebox 2