Don't know if this is related to the Protocol Handler or some other
issue, but not all of the tracks in playlists I've created (did this
several years ago---on Spotify through their website, not through LMS,
etc.) are displayed in LMS (or iPeng, of course).  For instance, I have
a 14 song playlist named "Big Band, Swing" that I can have on the
Spotify site and I have verified that each track plays perfectly via
their app.  However when I click on that same playlist using the Spotify
app/Protocal Handler within LMS, it only displays 11 of the 14 tracks.

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately you're not the only one mentioning this. But this is not a SPH problem but rather a Spotify App (Logitech's) issue. I'll take a note anyway. But if you'd like to continue the discussion, then please use the other thread. Thanks!

the same tracks where the album art doesn't display also also 0:00 for

Yeah, I've seen this, too (in particular with my SmartMix plugin). Noted.

--

Michael