mctubster wrote:
> Wanted to say a quick thanks for the Max2Play image ... bought a license
> and have replaced my Squeezebox touch with a RiP2 ...
>
> Considering getting the touch screen and your custom case too :)
>
> Did this so I could have Spotify Connect support running as well. There
> is a java wrapper called scplayer available for Spotify's connect
> library (extracted from various speakers) which provides bomb proof (WAF
> at 100%) Spotify Connect receiver capabilities.
>
> Of course you need a premium account and this may go against their ToS
> ... but since they have been promising releasing a spotify connect
> library for over 2 years now it feels like a fair compromise
>
> Cheers

Hey there.. this was an interesting post!

Can you explain about scplayer some more... I've had a look and it
appears to be a working spotify connect tool for the PI2 .. is that
about right?

Do you have this working alongside the Max2play LMS set up?

Also, can you let me know what the benefits are verses using the
existing LMS Spotify app?