hyenadog wrote:
> Running SqueuzeboxServer 7.9.0 on a little Gigabyte 2807 dualcore intel
> N2807 1.58 GHz box just for that and the chromecast and castbridge seems
> to work just fine after getting over the "cant see a chromecast" problem
> after initial install.
>
> The only problem i have with it is that everytime i skip a couple of
> tracks in an album (unprotected mp3 audiobook files in my case) it locks
> up the chromecast completely and logging in on to the little Gigabyte
> box shows the CastrBridge app has "stopped working"  - seems to be that
> castbridge seems to have a problem skipping a few large mp3 files (say
> about 10mb-20mb each  ?
>
> thats really the only problem ive seen with it .. super useful to be
> able to use a chromecast with squeezebox server and my other
> squeezeboxes but ive put it on hold until i can get over the locking up
> issue as its a right royal pain to have to kill castbridge + reboot
> squeezeserver every time :-(
>
> thanks for producing CastBridge :-)

I'll look into that, but you should not have to reboot squeezeserver. If
you kill castbridge (simply by unticking it in the settings params),
apply and then re-enable it it will come back. To help, can you as well
post a castbridge log ?

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2