I just installed the Castbridge  LMS plugin and connected it to a
(previously activated and firmware updated) Chromecast Audio device - it
worked perfectly first time I activated the LMS Plugin.

I just want to thank the maker of the plugin for relieving me of the
task of instead of constantly wrestling with wifi vanishing on on my SB
Touch. I do miss the touchscreen, but hey now I can just focus on
enjoying the music, which its what it's all about. A big thanks to you!

3x Squeezebox Touch
2x Squeezebox Radios
1x Squeezebox Classic
Server: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.
Mobile: 3x Ipeng on Iphone /  2x Ipeng on Ipad / Orange Squeeze+Squeeze
Player
Laptops: 2x Squeezeplay 7.8.0-r328