philippe_44 wrote:
> Yes, you should see the CC appearing on your LMS server and try to play
> then. Re WireShark, I would do the interpretation, you don't need to
> worry about that but I would need you to restrict the capture between
> your CC and your machine running squeeze2cast. We can try w/o this
> filtering, but it might be a large file (although it does compress
> well). It you go this route, do not post the capture file here, for your
> privacy, just email it to me

OK so running squeeze2cast on another machine (Windows 7) seems to
resolve the problem.

Going back to the Windows 2008 Server: I've installed Wireshark, and
generated output from it after starting the CastBridge plugin and
attempting to playback an mp3. It should be filtered to include only
traffic between the CC and the Windows 2008 Server running LMS. I'll PM
you with a link to the Wireshark output.