Phillip:

I'm very interested in getting your plugin working on my LMS system.
I'm running the latest LMS git code (Logitech Media Server Version:
7.9.0 - git-34f10c2 @ 2016-05-13 09:32:15 +0200) on a Ubuntu 16.04_64
headless, gui-less server.

Please forgive me if I've missed something obvious here.  So far, I've:

- Configured my Chromecast audio and verified that I can cast to it
  from my android phone
- Opened the firewall on the server for TCP 49152
- Fixed up the permissions to 0755 for
  /var/lib/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/CastBridge/Bin/squeeze2cast-x86*
- Selected squeeze2cast-x86-64 as the binary
- Verified that the binary is being executed upon LMS startup:

Code:
--------------------

    #ps aux | grep 'cast'
    lms      21912  0.0  0.0 226356  4824 ?        S<l  09:46   0:00
/var/lib/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/CastBridge/Bin/squeeze2cast-x86-64
-Z -I -f /var/log/lms/castbridge.log -x /var/lib/lms/prefs/castbridge.xml

- Assigned a name and a mac address for my Chromecast as a player.
- Generated the /var/lib/lms/prefs/castbridge.xml file
- Restarted the LMS service multiple times

So far so good.  But I'm stuck in that the Chromecast never shows up in
LMS's list of available players.

Am I missing something obvious here?