PasTim wrote:
> So if you aren't listening on the phone what are you casting from & to
> and what are you listening on? I also don't see any Chromecast facility
> in my Android ES File Manager.

I set up the cast to a chromecast which is connected to a small Bantam
T-Amp and some speakers. Once the cast is set up the phone can be
switched off as the chromecast is directly connected to the BBC's
server.

I've connected a file called BBC Radio.txt If you rename this to BBC
Radio.m3u (file extension not accepted for attachments) and transfer it
to your android device and then tap on the file it will open a dialog
which asks how you want to open this file. Mine had Google Music Play,
ES Music Player and ES Chromecast player. I hadn't realised I had the
Chromecast Player until this dialog box opened as it doesn't appear as
an installed app.

|Filename: BBC Radio.txt                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20563|