ian_heys wrote:
> Thanks bpa - very useful. I'll have a go at this in the next couple of
> days.

I've produced the attached addendum to the live section of the menu.opml
which is valid for those using the BBC iPlayer Experimental DASH plugin
in the UK. (It only has High Bit Rate DASH stream availability)

I've used a static BBC sports icon as I can't find a means of
dynamically assigning images to the streams.

This may not be appropriate for all streams in the future.

There is currently a cricket commentary on Live Event 065 for those of
you (likely few or none) who may wish to experiment.

|Filename: Addendum.txt                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20564|