philippe_44 wrote:
> The port is opened but nothing is being routed to it from the outside.
> How to do it really depends on your Linux distribution and how your
> layers are built. I'm not a docker expert, but I think it's more a Linux
> problem than a docker one: what's your base image and what mayers have
> you added.

This is my LMS data:

Code:
--------------------
    Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1466175427 @ Sun Jun 19 04:19:03 UTC
2016
  Hostname: NASF06152
  Server IP Address: 192.168.0.8
  Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
  Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
  Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
  Perl Version: 5.18.2 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
  Audio::Scan: 0.95
  Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
  Total Players Recognized: 4
--------------------

The container is running in host mode, meaning it runs in the same
subnet as the host server with no port redirecting. All other player
(both HW and SW players) work just fine - except chromecasts players.

I'm not sure I understand your questions:
1. What do you mean by "base image"?
2. What is a "mayer"?

I sincerely appreciate you assistance (even though none of us are docker
experts) :-)

QNAP TS-453Mini 4TB RAID10 QTS 4.2.1 Unbuntu 14.4
Madsonic 6.0
Plex 0.9.16.1

QNAP HS-251 4TB RAID0, QTS 4.2.1
Logitech Media server 7.9