Hi Armin.
I agree that CVS is tedious. It's your choice, of course. If in the future
you'll find it useful, just let us know, and we can help with this.
I think we can find volunteers (we are!); I'm just worried of not replicating
too much work. I think it could be good to share code with other projects
(ka-map???) wherever possible.
About VM: you mean providing a complete VM for windows users?
All the best.
pc

--
Paolo Cavallini