Hi all,

Now that Thomas has updated several plugins, I realise I shouldn't have
customized them in their own directories.

I am now trying to put my changes back into custom.css and custom.js, in
order to not loose them at the next general update.

I am first trying to do that with the Coordinates plugin where I have done
some modifications into coordinates.js.

So now there is a modded
*$.extend(PM.Plugin,
{
    Coordinates:
    {*

into my custom.js file, but it is not used/read by pmapper.
In order to have it taken into account, I have to delete that part in
coordinates.js

Am I doing this correctly?
Is there a way to have custom.js 'taking the lead' over the plugins files?
What if a PHP file of a plugin needs to be modified?

Cheers,
Chris