Hi all,

I am very glad to annonce that pmapper 4.3.1 has officially replaced  the
old Cartoweb solution here in my local city administation! \o/

It so much pleasant to work with pmapper, thanx a lot to Armin, Thomas and
all who built this tool and helped me got it working!

However, here under some little things that could still be improved, if you
have any idea how to solve them...

pmapper 4.3 (Plainlayout4 / swap legend tab)
mapserver 6.2
php 5.3.3-7
Debian server

1)
When not used during some time (x minutes?) and then an action is done,
pmapper stops responding and get stuck at the "Loading" image in front of
the map.
Is there a session duration or something?

2)
At a scale of 4500, even though all layers from a group are visible on the
main map (MAXSCALEDENOM 4990), the query (identify) tool doesn't retrieve
any information.
I have to zoom closer, at a scale of 3100, to get some results with the
query tool.

3)
As Pedro said some days earlier, an '@' in an attribute value is replaced
by an 'Email' in the result of a query.
It happens on my project with two shapefile layers.

4) The generated URL window stays open even when an action is done (pan,
zoom, new layer displayed, ...). An thus the proposed link is no more
representing the displayed map.

5)
The mouse right click to pan the map is great.
But if the Zoom out tool is selected (minus magnifier) when doing so, the
map is also zoomed out.
Is that on purpose?

6)
Plugin LocateXY only accepts a 'circle' symbol. When I try to display a
cross symbol, a square or any other symbols (defined in the template.map),
I get a triangle (?!) symbol on the map.

7)
Plugin Drawing
Text, no matter what color is chosen, is diplayed in grey on the map

Cheers
Chris