Hello everyone,

For those of you who were let down by yesterday's lack of report from me,
cheer up, because here it is ;). I'll keep it short though, so don't get too
cheery.

What I have to say on Pod::Html:

- It has been smoked, and all test cases pass, woohoo!
- rjbs (and anyone else who would like to:
https://github.com/marcgreen/perl/tree/gsoc-pod/ext/Pod-Html)
  is going to do a code review by next week to make sure the code is
suitable for the core
- rjbs is going to ask xdg to make a release of module::build

On Pod::Checker:

- I am subclassing Pod::Simple to accomplish the port
- I think it should be a mostly simple port (thanks for sending me in the
right direction, rafl)
- Keeping the interface is going to be mostly easy, Pod::Simple provides
methods to easily accommodate for it

Sorry there is not much else to report. I have not really started writing
code, so I am not going to elaborate until next week and I know what the
future will look like.

Oh! But I do know what I plan to work on throughout the week. I am going to
continue switching out Pod::Parser code for Pod::Simple code in
Pod::Checker. More specifically: porting the methods listed under the
Interface section of Pod::Checker.

Thanks,
Marc