Hi,

I'm start using this great library in our economic system. I have done some
modifycations for our purpose. Patches are in attachement.

In signature_field.patch I added support for PDF document certification and
filling "Location" attribute in signature details.

In type1font_encoding.patch are modifications related to base 14 Type1
fonts and Central/East European encodings. I have Added classes derived
from PdfWinAnsiEncoding for Win1250 and ISO-8859-2 encodings. I have
implemented method AddToDictionary in PdfWinAnsiEncoding because of
generating array of differences to /Encoding dictionary. I mean, using this
classes is much more simple than constructing PdfDiferrenceEncoding and
adding differences "by hand" via method AddDifference.
Finally I have moddified method PdfFontType1Base14::InitBase14Font because
it did not generate /Widths array to /Font dictionary. Because of this
characters with accent had incorrect spacing.

Best reggards
Josef Rokos