Hello Michal, hello all,

> On 29 November 2018 at 17:26 Michal Sudolsky <sudols...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Function PdfEncodingDifference::ContainsUnicodeValue already gets its
> unicodeValue parameter as big endian but it then treats it like machine
> endian and swaps bytes then compares this against unicodeValues in
> m_vecDifferences which are stored as big endian.
>
> Proposed patch attached.

thanks for the patch, Michal. It looks fine, tests more than fine (the test
EncodingTest::testDifferencesEncoding()
is fixed properly by it, not like in svn r1906, reverted in svn r1927) also
compiled with clang 3.8 (sorry for not
upgrading yet), therefore I've committed it into svn r1967 [1]. I'm very sorry
for having overlooked it for that long
(nearly 12 weeks). Part of the reason might that I'm no expert in that area ;-).

Best regards, mabri

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/code/1967/

P. S. the commit is within the 12 weeks ... ;-)