well, we're finally blessed with decent hardware (which means a 16 processor
E10k with 12G of memory) so yeah, 6M isn't a big deal.

However, I'm not sure if I understand your wording,  if I get a 100byte
message and have the BlockSize set to 30k, wouldn't I be passing around a
100byte (+some overhead) message?  If nothing else I'm interesting in a
buffer pool (since in my app at least not all client connections would be
active at one time).