Speaking of memory, has anyone done an analysis of various version of POE
and perl, to see how much memory each one of these configurations use?  I
would like to use POE on an embedded device which has limited memory, and
no swap space.  If there is a particular combination of POE/perl that is
low on memory usage, I'll be the first one to jump on it.  :)

-a