Artem Bokhan wrote:
> I will play with ulimit (was 1024 :( ) first and wait until bots will
> wake up again :)
> May be it's possible to increase the limits by policyd instead of shell?..

There is no guarantee that Policyd's attempt to raise it will work.

I do recommend you do some kernel tuning as well as raising the
ulimit's. I can see from your previous post that Policyd is in fact
built to use 4096 file descriptors, however, if you're limiting
Policyd to 1024 in ulimit, can you really blame Policyd for its
behavior?

Cami