Wouldn't it be helpfull to have a few sample configs on the site, or included with the distribution?
This way people could see a few samples.

There could be one, for home users or small companies. Possibly with slightly more strict settings.

A medium setup for small companies with a few virtual domains.

A "Large" setup with more lenient setups geared towards ISPs. Specially when it is preferred to let a few more spams through to spamassasin.. than to block too many good mails.

Also of great interest to ISPs the cache settings. Eventually I plan to deploy policyd-weight to dedicated MX machines receiving 1.5 to 2 million emails per day each (about 3/4 of that spam), so caching may be a variable I would like to tweak.

Are spam and ham caches in bytes, kbytes, mbytes?

In an archive I see a coment:
Number of avg. policyd-weight requests per TIMEFRAME = N
*CACHESIZE    = N
*MAXCACHESIZE = N * 2

The message is at http://www.mail-archive.com/policyd-weight-list@ek-muc.de/msg00495.html

Is a "policyd-weight requests" an email? So one would look at the average of emails received per day to determine CACHESIZE?

Any configurations from a busy machine that anyone would like to share? Any feedback for large setups appreciated.. In particular:
Should we run a dedicated cache DNS on each MX machine?
How many children should I keep around minimun if my average number of incoming postfix connections is between 50 and 100 connections during peak time?

Should we keep the MAXP_PROC to be the same number of postfix processes or usually the number of policyd-weight processes will be less?