On Mon, Jul 07, 2014 at 03:13:19PM +0300, Eva Comaroski wrote:

>       Instructions or ideas for doing various things with polipo can be found
> at:
>
>       http://was.fm/ios/polipo
>
>       including ad-blocking and getting polipo to work over the cellular
> network.

the list of spam domains is nice but with polipo you can do full URL regexp
filtering - so much more should be possible.

I was thinking about translating AB+ subscription lists to polipo regexp for
some time now. Plenty of AB+ rules are not translatable for polipo and some
need to be pruned (eg those that would be affected by $~domain ) but it should
work.

If there are enough people to test the results I would write a program to
translate
the rules.

Richard

---
Name and OpenPGP keys available from pgp key servers