Hey PlainOl';

The Constitution is literally "Black and White".   There is no gray area.
One glance at the Preamble of the Constitution, and phrases such as
"Establish Justice"; "Insure Domestic Tranquility"; "Provide For The Common
Defence"; and to "Promote The General Welfare", as well as to, "Secure The
Blessings Of Liberty To Ourselves And Our Posterity";  makes M.J.'s argument
for naught, and outright foolish.  Again, this is the reason that
conservatives left the Libertarian Party in droves, and formed think tanks
like the Cato Institute, and flocked to the Republican Party, because of
goofy ideas like "open borders".....