Keith
   The Constitution is literally "Black and White".   There is no gray area.
   One glance at the Preamble of the Constitution, and phrases such
   as "Establish Justice"; "Insure Domestic Tranquility"; "Provide For
<snip>

MJ
The Preamble, of course, offers no assign of Power.
It merely lists six (6) goals that are accomplished BY following
the Constitution.

It is amusing -- though sad -- how 'conservatives' and 'republicans' seek
to crucify 'democrats' and 'liberals' for something they themselves do
without care or concern.

Regard$,
--MJ

I was about to say that I'd hate to live in a country where the law could mean whatever its rulers said it meant, when it occurred to me that I already do. -- Joseph Sobran