MJ
   The immigration laws -- as have been demonstrated numerous times -- are
   unconstitutional.  The FEDS have no power/authority enumerated by the
   Constitution to make such laws.  This makes the absurd silliness about
   'entering' illegally complete nonsense.
Plain
     opinion noted - not shared
MJ
This is clearly NOT an opinion.
HERE is the Constitution:
http://www.constitution.org/cons/constitu.txt

CITE the article, section and clause or amendment that provides
such a power.  If you cannot, then you should "see" the reality that
has been pointed out to you.

Regard$,
--MJ

I was about to say that I'd hate to live in a country
where the law could mean whatever its rulers said
it meant, when it occurred to me that I already do.
-- Joseph Sobran

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/ * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. * Read the latest breaking news, and more.